To speak with one of our attorneys today call 800-940-8048. If you would like us to contact you, please use our contact form. Our attorneys never charge a fee for
consultations and are available at night and on the
- Seek medical attention before doing anything
- Summon the police, in appropriate
- Cooperate with all law enforcement and
emergency personnel who respond to the scene.
- Get the name and address of the negligent or
careless person or company.
- Write down the names, addresses, phone
numbers and e-mails of all potential witnesses to the
incident that caused your injuries.
- Take photographs and video of the scene of
the incident or accident from all angles, the surrounding
area, the car, product or animal that caused your
injuries, your injuries and any property damage.
- If applicable, complete an incident or
accident report, make sure it is correct, and ask for a
- Keep the product that caused your injury, if
- Make sure to follow all instructions from
- Seek the advice of an experienced personal